Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jobs In Silver City Brampton I Am An Attorney In New York City Who Cannot Find A Good Job. Can Anyone Help Me?

I am an attorney in New York City who cannot find a good job. Can anyone help me? - jobs in silver city brampton

I do not think that anyone is welcome to me a job on a silver platter, but good ideas.

I school, but he was from the state and therefore no lawyers in New York. I had average grades and opportunities for the public service. CSO My school is useless to work only in the situation in St. Louis found, and does not belong in New York.

I worked as a lawyer for a temporary number of years to pay the bills, but now I feel label "Temp" and therefore untouchable. Offers of employment without business experience.

I try not to an important trading partner or any of the ADA. I know that is unlikely. I do not expect to get 100 miles per year.
I want a job that can pay me for my student loans and rent. If I'm going to try and not like many of my other debts that you can. I get a job that teaches me something, or, in other words, invest in me.

I have connections to New York. Ideas?

4 comments:

Breandan said...

Well, take a deep breath. I'm in the same boat, so I have an idea of how you feel. The last thing we need to hear, after years of attempts, "Cheer up, you change the setting." There is a reason the rate of alcoholism, drug abuse and suicide is high among the lawyers. This is not the golden goose that society seems to think he is.

As you know, must be trained and hard to get a lawyer outside the major public utilities and Justice (DA, PD, Legal Aid, the government can find) and the jobs are not available everywhere.
Without any training, which are caught as temporary and have no experience, no medical, no pension, no security. I work as temporary, and I am working on, but yes, I am every year without work for months. And if you can work and make any holiday plans if you want to lose his job. You cann't make weekend plans to 10 clock on Friday!

If you went to school, can pay by the state the full price and get a couple of hundreds of pianos. I went to school out of state, and they said in interviews that have been better to go to law school locally third or fourth on the school of government would go. The law is on the ground. And this license is valid in one state, and it takes months to obtain a license from the state. As one respondent noted, it takes a network and a local school, probably a crappy network of local public schools at the top of the page does.

Okay things that bad! Taking on the constructive. You need experience and they will not put a temp. Of all the places where we (DA, PD, get business) that are not required unless you at the 2nd Year of school and are in the top ten of his class and the revision of laws and NY, and you have a relationship with the company. I'm not saying I do not know.

If you have no fear, help and bankruptcy legal work. In New York, legal aid can cover enough for rent and two hundred thousand dollars in loans for students with little money for food. It9; SA jobs shit and everyone knows is, but an experience that you then use to employment in the economy will receive one years on the road. It is a difficult road, but you are in a better place in one year.

When I think of something to update. I feel for you. No one understands or is preparing legally on the New York market.

miller40... said...

GET OUT OF NEW YORK AND LAWYERS ARE HERE Moving to Hawaii

Shari said...

Do you know if this is still a real question, not sure. But one might say, because you say you do not make much money, like most people, and be cheaper than the others. For example, at a rate of BR Lawer about $ 800 for one. Go for less than that and that's more than they can handle will be drawn. To top it, if you choose this option would not only help many people who really need your help, but I can live very well enough to win. I live in FT. Wayne in the area and I read that 75 people per week to this file. Do the math. And if you go "way" cheaper than the rest of them who believe, you will call? Well, it's just my idea.

Lisa W said...

Shecky, asked for the jobs on job boards like HotJobs, Monster, CareerBuilder and Craigslist? You can also search for jobs at the sites, how easy Hired indeed. Here you will find more information
http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobwebsites. ...

Post a Comment