Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny Hatemail About You What's The Most Funny Piece Of Hatemail You've Ever Recieved?

What's the most funny piece of hatemail you've ever recieved? - funny hatemail about you

Recently, I received the following:
YOU NEVER CALL Edward Cullen a prick of sparks! If you think negatively about him, or at dusk, EVEN Gernal, SA is the idiot! Going to provoke the Volturi and blame stupid!

LMFAO! So I laughed when I read it!

I called Edward Cullen, a light-vamp fool.
LMFAO

6 comments:

Begggcky said...

You make me sick.

Hagrid is ten times the man'LL ever be.

HOGWARTS LEAVE BECKY Longbottom and forever. RETURN.

;]

I talk in Quotes said...

That's actually pretty fun. Some Twilighters ... Yes, but do not call him that. cos I have a book full of jazz, I can call Snape. LOL.

No, really.

anyway the question back ...

was a partner, because I kind of stole the thunder, and she was angry

Coby [Diehard Twihard] [DA, RA] said...

-.-

Including Edward, please call


This is not hate mail, or whatever

Um .... Neopets, someone sent me something he said HARRY POTTER SUCKS why you love your book seires too complicated

Yes, it was I like w / e thats cause an idiot XD

...i am an iams cat said...

I do not know if this counts as a hate mail to:

Jump to eat **** and die.

ummm now that I think it is hate mail.

...i am an iams cat said...

I do not know if this counts as a hate mail to:

Jump to eat **** and die.

ummm now that I think it is hate mail.

Severus said...

This is not hate mail, but someone asked me if I really Snape. lol

Post a Comment