Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tanning Bed Before And After Pictures Tanning And Not Really Getting Tan?

Tanning and not really getting tan? - tanning bed before and after pictures

I DO NOT WANT lectures about how tanning beds can be fatal.
I will do so until October, before older than me, then I'm done.

But I have been in progress for 3 weeks, 3 times per week. I have an olive skin tone, and I was really easy to Tan. But I'm actually not much darker. Lotion is really make a difference? I used this ganja California Tan accelerator a few times and accounts for less than it is a lotion that makes me super dark?

I hear Swedish beauty and skin tingles are not hot or something please:)

1 comment:

Dave said...

Try it with a bed of great intensity, if your item instead. Lotions to help your skin soft and moist skin tans better. Ask the person working there to "sun", that is 7 + sun protection than others. They are expensive, but you will be darker. I have tanning beds for 2 years so I know a thing or two.

Post a Comment