Saturday, November 14, 2009

Congratulation Baby Message Message Translated Into Norwegian, Please?

Message translated into Norwegian, please? - congratulation baby message

Can someone translate:

Dear Greta,

Congratulations on the birth of your child! I am very pleased to an aunt for the first time I love the name Ethan. I'm sure there will be a wonderful mother, and be encouraged to Damien, a grandfather.

I hope I can stay in touch via e-mail and letters with updates and pictures of Ethan grows. I hope to visit Norway this year, but with my new job May will not be easy. If you do not come to Norway, then in Australia, I hope to see you someday again.

Best regards,
Carrie.

1 comment:

A Toe of Many Responsibilities said...

Grethe Kjaer,

Congratulations fødsel av på Deres babygutt! Jeg er meget være glad Aunt transition forest. Jeg Liker virkelig Navneeth. Jeg er sikker på at de er en vidunderlig Mor og være stor oppmuntrer Damian now.

Håper jeg viewer via e-mail contact oppdateringer i brev og av og med da foto Ethan have voksen OPP. Håper jeg denne Besøke Norge år, men min med ny jobb he det ikke lett. Om jeg ikke kommer til Norge, are Frem til da jeg å igjen i was in Australia on the last day.

Mye best wishes to Carrie.

Post a Comment