Tuesday, December 15, 2009

High Bilirubin Levels More Condition_symptoms High Levels Of Bilirubin?

High levels of bilirubin? - high bilirubin levels more condition_symptoms

More recently, the life insureance was rejected because my bilirubin level is again to 6.5 in an acceptable range between 1 and 1.4. Also my AST and ALT were also higher. After some research I found that all those who are directly associated with jaundice. I had a bad jaundice when I was born, stood under the light for about 5 days. Even before the blood test, I prayed for 16.5 hours. I know that because the results are also higher because of the long fasting period. I was negative for all hepatitis, and all other tests were great. Cholesteral was 128.00. My question is, should I worry or is a small thing. The doctor, when he was a baby, I told my mother that I could not give or donate blood. I'll be 30 in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment